Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Washington, D.C.--here I come!

It's really late right now, and I must go to bed so I can make it up in the morning, but I'm too excited to not share my enthusiasm with somebody! Tomorrow is the day--I'm officially leaving the state to go back East, where I've never been before! Yippee!! Not only do I get to see my very dear Kathryn, whom I haven't seen for about eight months now, but I also get to visit the very fabulous D.C. at the same time! And our good friends are coming out on Saturday, so we'll get to play with them too. Good times, fun people! What more can you ask for?! I am also having a very much-deserved break from work! Wa-hoo on that one!

I'm sure I'll post some photos here once I get back. Stay tuned for more exciting updates! I don't know if I will be able to blog while I'm away, but I'll try. If not, check back next week for more information on my exciting trip!

No comments: