Monday, March 19, 2012

A beautiful bride

Okay, I must apologize to anybody who actually checks my blog. I seem to have taken an unofficial hiatus in the last few months, and I apologize for that. I don’t have any excuse for it except I’ve been busy and my focus has been on other areas. But I’m trying to rectify it now by writing in my blog, so bear with me.

Last week I had the opportunity to attend my dear cousin’s wedding. It was a beautiful ceremony, and I enjoyed being there with my parents and extended family. I am so excited for my cousin and her new husband. She’s the youngest of the grandkids on my mom’s side of the family and it’s great to see her take this important step in her life.

Being me of course I documented the event with pictures. Here’s a few so you can see what a great experience it was.

While we were waiting for the happy couple to come out of the temple, we took a few pictures to keep ourselves busy.

IMG_9668IMG_9683

This is my mom with all of her sisters. Pretty cool, huh? Okay, maybe in the second one they told me I should get in the picture too, so I did.

IMG_9671IMG_9678

The bride and groom coming out of the temple. (They were married in the Draper LDS Temple, just as an FYI.) Yes, one of them is a kissing picture, but they just got married, so they’re allowed to kiss as much as they want to. Smile

IMG_9689IMG_9700

A few family photos. Looking through what I’ve got on my computer, it looks like I didn’t get as many as I thought I did. Oh well!

IMG_9692IMG_9690

At the reception

IMG_9699IMG_9702

IMG_9703

Finally, my Papa-Daddy took a few glamour shots of me in the lovely wind outside the temple.

IMG_9679IMG_9680

I took one of him too . . . and then both my parents, whom I was so excited to have come.

IMG_9670IMG_9685

Aren’t weddings great? I sure think so. Congrats to my cousin and her wonderful new husband! So excited for both of you!

No comments: