Thursday, August 16, 2012

In the Angel Garden

Just one day after my fantastic visit with my older brother and his family, I got to see my sister and her family as they came to Salt Lake City for a short vacation. I didn’t get to spend a lot of time with them because I had to work. However, the time I did spend was lovely.

My first visit happened to be at Primary Children’s Medical Center where we met up for lunch. We spent so many hours there visiting our beautiful Miss Sassypants that to go there is a reminder of her.

Before we left this time, we stopped in the Angel Garden just outside the front door. You may recall from past blog posts that this was a place we spent a lot of time with her the last time she was in the hospital. It’s so beautiful.

Here’s a few reasons why it’s fun to visit. There’s little reminders all over of the angels who attend children at the hospital or for those who, like us, have lost loved ones.

IMG_0984IMG_0987

Butterflies will always remind us of our Ashley. This statue had plenty of them.

IMG_0985IMG_0991

See – it isn’t just us that butterflies mean something to.

IMG_0990

The fam in the Angel Garden. Love them so much!

IMG_0988IMG_0986

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Tammy ~ what amazing pictures. Thanks for this post. As I read it I was reminded of all the angels we have in our lives whether they are on Earth or passed on through the veil already.
~Melissa