Saturday, June 8, 2013

Dance Revue 2013

Last weekend before trekking to Moab with my brother and sister-in-law, I took a journey to my sisters’ houses in Northern Utah for my beautiful nieces’ dance revue. I haven’t been able to go for a couple years, which is sad to me, so I’m glad I got to go this year.

As always, they did a wonderful job! Kitty Kat and Bumblebee both LOVE dance and are very good at it. They did well both being on competing teams this year too, and their mom spent many hours taking them to practices and to the competitions in Malad and Tremonton.

Here are the pictorial highlights of the event. I hope you can see them okay. My iPhone sometimes does wonky things at events like this that require some adjustment. I just realized I don’t have any of the regular numbers on my computer. Dang it! For the sake of time, I’m not going to worry about it.

Their finale this year was a big Alice in Wonderland number that involved a whole lot of costumes, even more makeup and each company representing a character in the book. Kitty Kat’s team were Tweedle Dee and Dum and Bumblebee’s was Alice. This is them together and the whole family.

IMG_3042IMG_3043

A sampling of the other costumes in the production:

IMG_3005IMG_3010IMG_3013IMG_3015IMG_3023IMG_3030

They did a great job! So glad I was able to see them perform.

No comments: