Friday, January 16, 2009

All's Well that Ends Well

You know what? Today was not a very great day.

You know what else? It's okay.

I'm a believer in the idea that all's well that ends well, and such is the case with today. I'm not going to go into detail about the day (I don't want to bore you all with a long post of me whining after all) but suffice it to say it wasn't my favorite day ever. However, it's over, and it can only go up from here, right?! That's what I choose to believe anyway.


And the reason it ended well? See the picture right above? Yes, a very beautiful Gerber Daisy. I went to my friend's wedding reception (one of the good parts of the day) and her colors were fuschia and lime green, an interesting choice I thought at first. However, they were so different and so vibrant that it was beautifl. These were the flowers she chose. They had extras so her father encouraged me to take some home, which I did. It was a flowers kind of day (meaning a not so great day where it would be so wonderful to receive flowers from someone) so to receive such beautiful flowers as this really made me happy. It soothed my stress right away. Now I hope you enjoy seeing this beautiful flower too!

No comments: