Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My Favorite Show Ever is Back!!!

I am so happy right now!

Why is that you might ask?

Because my very favorite show is back again!! That show is. . . drum roll please. . .American Idol!!

As I have written in here before, I am a devoted American Idol fan. I love to watch the show from start to finish, from the terrible (and sometimes wonderful) auditions all the way to the Idol crowning in May. It gives me such a rush and more than a little laughter.

Tonight's show didn't disappoint. From the creepy Uni bomber guy with attitude galore to the Anime chick, complete with cape to the girl who was an "expert" according to the American Idol video game on the Wii (the judges disagreed with their video selves' assessment of the girl). Smirk and I (and Speak too when she got home from work) had some very quality laughing time as we listened. I don't know who these people's friends are, but they lied when they told them they could sing!!

But there were a few notable performers that I'm excited to see in future rounds, including a hunky cancer survivor from our very own Sandy. Finding talent is what this competition is all about, and I intend to witness it for myself if possible. Bring on the Idol!

1 comment:

Anderson said...

You need to come over on a Tuesday sometime and we can watch it together! I LOVE American Idol too. We'll have to make a date sometime to hang out.