Thursday, November 24, 2011

I’m so thankful for

The day is not yet over, but with the meal completed and cleaned up, Thanksgiving is quickly winding to a close. It’s been a wonderful day, and I would be remiss if I didn’t post a little something not only about the day but about gratitude.

Gratitude is something I’ve been trying very hard to work on lately. Well, on feeling it more, that is. I have so many blessings in my life, and it frustrates me that I feel like I sometimes spend too much time wanting or wishing for things I don’t have. I’ve been trying to make it a focus to be more grateful for all I have, and I think it’s helping me to feel happier.

Today, I’m going to say my gratitude for just one small thing and then I’ll post a few pictures from today. I’m so very grateful for the written word. I’ve been addicted to it ever since I learned how to read at the age of 5 or 6, I can’t remember which.

This weekend I’ve watching someone who is learning to enjoy the written word too, my beautiful little Bumblebee. Of course the Diva loves to read to me too.

IMG_9233IMG_9250

Here’s a few pictures from our meal today.

IMG_9246IMG_9252IMG_9253IMG_9255

Fun people pictures because when it comes down to it, people are the most important thing anyway. And we all know how much I love to post pictures in my blog.

IMG_9256IMG_9257

IMG_9260IMG_9261

Finally, cute couple pictures.

IMG_9264IMG_9265

No comments: