Thursday, January 20, 2011

Yellow is a happy color

Today’s blog post is brought to you by the color yellow and the letter. . . hmm, not sure what letter this post is brought to you by. Maybe F because tomorrow’s Friday? Let’s go with that.

This is the first of what I hope will be many posts of me talking about little things I’m grateful for. Today that happens to be yellow. I have only a couple yellow shirts, but I love, love, LOVE them! I haven’t worn them for ages because they’re summer shirts and it’s winter outside. Until I realized I have a lovely new brown cardigan that will go perfectly over one of my yellow shirts making it possible for me to wear it in spite of the weather. Ta-dah!

Yellow is a happy color. It’s the color of sunshine, and since spring and summer are officially my two favorite seasons, I love things that remind me of them. I didn’t even know until about two years ago that I could wear it or that I’d like it so much. Now I just wish I had a few more yellow items of clothing. Perhaps that’ll be something I can invest in sometime in the near future. I suppose we’ll see.

Until then, I’m just happy to celebrate a lovely color. I hope you like it too! But don’t worry even if you don’t because we can still be friends. Smile

No comments: