Sunday, September 16, 2012

Saturday morning hike

I still have many blog posts to catch up on. However, I’m going to start from yesterday and work my way backwards to see how far I get.

I went on a lovely fall hike yesterday with my roommate and a few others. With the fall colors, it was absolutely stunning in the canyon. See!

IMG_1184IMG_1185

IMG_1186

We hiked up to see Donut Falls in Big Cottonwood Canyon. I’ve only been there once before and that was snowshoeing last February. Needless to say, it looks a whole lot different when there’s not several feet of snow on the ground. Here’s what it looks like.

IMG_1175IMG_1180

Here’s my roomie and me at the bottom of the falls.

IMG_1178IMG_1183

It was a lovely way to spend a Saturday morning. And it was worth it to give up my Zumba for a day, especially since I don’t know how long the nice weather is going to last.

Here’s one last beautiful shot. I love the sunshine coming through the trees.

IMG_1173

No comments: